The Network provides hospitals and community-based programs with comprehensive navigation support to find and access ABI rehabilitation and support programs for their patients/clients.
- Inpatient programs: The Network manages referrals for hospitals that don’t use the Resource Matching and Referral (RM&R) electronic system
- Outpatient/ambulatory care programs and community-based services: The Network manages referrals to outpatient rehabilitation and community-based services such as mental health, recreational, vocational and supportive housing programs.
We will help you find the most suitable program or service for your patient/client and facilitate the necessary referrals and connections. For more information, or to make a referral, please contact us at 416-597-3057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also find the following resources useful:
- A brief overview of inpatient and outpatient ABI programs available in GTA Toronto.
- Rehab Finder, a searchable database created by the GTA Rehab Network that includes information on rehab programs in the GTA.
- Provincial Navigator Contact List: to find brain injury services outside of Toronto Central and Central LHINs, please connect with the ABI Navigator in the appropriate LHIN. To identify LHIN using a postal code please visit: http://www.lhins.on.ca/