2018 ABI Conference – Registration is now open!
Conference Registration is Now Open!
Join leaders and colleagues from across the ABI Community for:
- Two days of stimulating presentations by leading ABI researchers, providers, advocates and individuals living with the effects of ABI
- Interactive, facilitated workshops and concurrent sessions
- Rapid Podium presentations
- Networking reception co-hosted by The Toronto ABI Network & Thomson Rogers, this year’s exclusive Diamond Sponsor
Who should attend:
- Health care providers, community service providers, legal representatives, people living with the effects of ABI, caregivers
View the Full Program HERE
A peek at some of our invited speakers!
|Dr. David Cifu, MD – Dr. Cifu is the Associate Dean for Innovation and System Integration, Chairman and Professor in the Department of PM&R at the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine. He is the Senior TBI Specialist for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. He’s been funded on 43 research grants for over $137 million, including currently serving as Principal Investigator of the VA/DoD $62.2 million Chronic Effects of Neurotrauma Consortium (CENC).
|Sheila MacDonald M.CI.Sc. SLP(C) – Owner/Clinician, Sheila MacDonald & Associates and Adjunct Lecturer, Dept. Speech-Language Pathology, University of Toronto. An author of a treatment book, practice guidelines and evidence reviews, she designed a clinical short course for practicing clinicians that is taught internationally. Her clinical service to individuals with brain injuries spans more than 25 years from acute care to community and return to work and school.
Dr. Abraham Snaiderman, MD, FRCP (c) – Dr. Snaiderman is an Assistant Professor in both the Department of Psychiatry and the Department of Medicine at the University of Toronto. He is founding director of the Neuropsychiatry clinic at the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, Neuro-Rehabilitation Program where he has worked for the past 20 years.
Register Early and save
Early Bird rate ends on October 15, 2018. Regular Rate of $450.00 starts on October 16, 2018. Please note that one-day registrations are not available.
For more conference details, visit our conference website.