The member organizations of the Toronto Acquired Brain Injury Network include publicly-funded agencies or organizations providing ABI service and/or support in Toronto and the surrounding area. The Network is governed by an Advisory Committee that includes representation from all member organizations.
- Mackenzie Health
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Unity Health Toronto/St. Michael’s Hospital
- University Health Network
* Acute Care Hospitals may also have inpatient and/or community rehabilitation programs.
Inpatient & Day Hospital Rehabilitation
- Hennick Bridgepoint Hospital/Sinai Health System
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- University Health Network/Toronto Rehab
- West Park Healthcare Centre
Community Service and Support
- Community Head Injury Resource Services
- March of Dimes Canada
- PACE Independent Living
- Scarborough Centre for Healthy Communities