To further support efficient transitions from hospital to community, the Toronto ABI Network provides up-to-date information on operational changes, service offered, availability of in-person and/or virtual services, and changes to wait times in the ABI community service wait times report.
The information in this report is updated quarterly.
The Network provides hospitals and community-based programs with comprehensive navigation support to find and access ABI rehabilitation and support programs for their patients/clients.
- Inpatient programs: The Network manages referrals for hospitals that don’t use the Resource Matching and Referral (RM&R) electronic system
- Outpatient/ambulatory care programs and community-based services: The Network manages referrals to outpatient rehabilitation and community-based services such as mental health, recreational, vocational and supportive housing programs.
We will help you find the most suitable program or service for your patient/client and facilitate the necessary referrals and connections. For more information, or to make a referral, please contact us at 416-597-3057 or email@example.com
You may also find the following resources useful:
- A detailed overview of inpatient, outpatient and community ABI programs available in GTA Toronto.
- Rehab Finder, a searchable database created by the GTA Rehab Network that includes information on rehab programs in the GTA.
- Provincial Navigator Contact List: to find brain injury services outside of Toronto Central and Central regions, please connect with the ABI Navigator in the appropriate region. To find your local Home & Community Care Support Services branch by postal code please visit: https://healthcareathome.ca/